Before using this Website, you should know:
- Any personal information you provide to this Publisher through its Websites includes your consent to email you information, advertisements or promotions that appear to interest you.
- This Publisher sends email notifications, email newsletters and/or first-party and third-party promotions to its subscribers.
- If you no longer consent to receiving email from this Publisher, you can easily unsubscribe from this Publisher’s email list by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of Publisher’s email.
- If you unsubscribe or opt-out of this Publisher’s email list, they will no longer contact you, nor will this Publisher keep your personal information on file for any other reason than the maintenance of a “Do-Not-Contact” list to further ensure your privacy and compliance with the law.
- If you do not unsubscribe or opt-out, or request deletion or anonymization of your data in accordance with applicable law, this Publisher may process, analyze, segment, sell, rent or transfer your data for any legally permissible purpose.
1. Collection of Information.
1.1. User Direct Information: Each time you provide information to Publisher on any Website page owned, operated or controlled by the Publisher, request information on any site, or submit any other form of inquiry, send us an email, subscribe to a newsletter, redeem an offer or otherwise transmit information via the site in any way, Publisher may obtain and collect personally identifiable information provided by you, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, social security number, credit card information, telephone number, or any other form of data that you submit, including your user agent information, a cookie, IP address, a time-date stamp and potentially more information may be collected and recorded to a backup file for our records indefinitely. You may also provide us with information that, when combined with personally identifiable information, provides the Publisher with a better idea of who you are, including but not limited to your gender, birthday, marital status, and education level (collectively referred to as “personal information”). If you choose to access our Site, use our Services or purchase our products, we may require you to provide personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site.
1.2. Survey Information: Publisher collects information from you when you voluntarily complete a survey, poll, order form, or a registration page either online by using the internet, or offline by providing this information through the mail, in person or using a telephone. You may have received one of our surveys via a third party. This method of collection is collectively known as a survey (“Survey”). In such Surveys, the Publisher may ask you to provide personal identifiable information Including your name, email address, street address, zip code, telephone numbers (Including cell phone numbers and carriers), birth date, gender, salary range, education and marital status, occupation, social security number, employment information, personal and online interests, and such other information as may be requested from time to time. The Publisher may also collect such information concerning you from another source and use that information in combination with information provided from this website. Completing the Surveys is completely voluntary, and you are under no obligation to provide Survey Information to Publisher or any third-party.
1.3. Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Info Collected Using Technology: Publisher currently uses cookie and web beacon technology to associate certain Internet-related information about you with information about you in its database. Additionally, Publisher may use other new and evolving sources of information in the future.
(b) Web Beacons: A web beacon is a programming code that can be used to display an image on a web page, but can also be used to transfer your unique user identification to a database and associate you with previously acquired information about an individual in a database. This allows Publisher to track certain websites you visit. Web beacons are used to track online behavioral habits for marketing purposes to determine products or services you may be interested in. In addition to using web beacons on web pages, Publisher also uses web beacons in email messages sent to individuals listed in Publisher’s database.
(c) IP Addresses: Publisher automatically tracks certain information based upon your behavior on the Site. We may use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address. Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) is a unique Internet “address” which is assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”). For local area network (“LAN”), DSL, or cable modem users, an IP address may be permanently assigned to a particular computer. IP addresses are automatically logged by web servers, collecting information about a user’s traffic patterns. While the IP address does not identify an individual by name, it may, with the cooperation of the ISP, be used to locate and identify an individual using the web. Your IP address can, however, reveal what geographic area you are connecting from, or which ISP you are using. Finally, other websites you visit have IP addresses, and we may collect the IP addresses of those websites and their pages.
(e) Data Analysis: Data analysis technology may be employed from time to time if used by a client of Publisher.
(f) New Technology: The use of technology on the internet, Including cookies and web beacons, is rapidly developing. As a result, Publisher strongly encourages individuals to revisit this policy for any updates regarding its use of new technology.
1.5. No Information Collected from Children: This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and Publisher does NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of this Publisher’s Websites. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of this Publisher’s Websites, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of this Publisher’s Websites.
- Because Publisher does not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of this Publisher’s Websites, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- Publisher does NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through this Publisher’s Websites.
- Because Publisher does not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of this Publisher’s Websites, Publisher does NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in this Publisher’s Websites’ online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
1.6. Credit Card Information: Publisher may, in certain instances, collect credit card numbers and related information when an individual places an order from Publisher. When the credit card information is submitted to Publisher, such information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software. Publisher will use the credit card information for purposes of processing and completing the purchase transaction, and the credit card information will be disclosed to third-parties only as necessary to complete the purchase transaction.
2. Use of Individual Information The following section describes how Publisher uses personal information. The uses described in these sections may change at any time. Publisher may also broaden its use of your personal information. Publisher may also use your personal information to provide commercial promotional offers to individuals or entities through, among other things, email advertising, telephone marketing, direct mail marketing, banner advertising, SMS mobile and text messaging.
2.1. Discretion to Use Information: The personal information collected on this Site will be used to operate the Site and to provide our services or products or carry out the transactions you have requested or authorized. Publisher may change or broaden its use of your personal information at any time. Publisher may use your personal information to provide promotional offers, including third party offers, to individuals by means of email advertising, telephone marketing, direct mail marketing, online banner advertising, and package stuffers, and other possible uses.
2.3. Profiling and Target Advertising: Publisher uses your information to make and improve profiles of you and to track your online browsing habits and determine which areas of Publisher’s websites are most frequently visited. This information helps Publisher to better understand your interests so that it can target advertising and promotions to you. Publisher may, at its discretion, target advertising by using email, direct mail, telephones, cell phones, and other means of communication to provide promotional offers.
2.4. Storage of Personal Information: Publisher stores your information in a database on Publisher’s servers. Our servers have security measures (such as data encryption or a firewall) in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under Publisher’s control. Additionally, while we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. If we do discover a security breach affecting your data, every effort will be made to provide a notification within 72 hours of our team learning of the occurrence.
3. Use of Personal Information.
3.2. Customer Service: Publisher will use your personal information to respond to you, to process, validate and verify requests and/or purchase orders, to fulfill any of your requests and to tailor your experience on our Websites.
3.3. Marketing: Publisher will use your personal information for any marketing and survey purpose on behalf of Publisher and its affiliates and subsidiaries to send information to you about additional goods or services that may be of interest to you. Publisher will not share or transfer your data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. Publisher may use service providers in connection with operating and improving the Site, to assist with certain functions, such as payment processing, email transmission, data hosting, managing our ads, fulfilling product sales, and some aspects of our technical and customer support. Publisher will take measures to ensure that these service providers access, process, and store information about you only for the purposes Publisher authorizes, subject to confidentiality obligations, including through the execution of GDPR and CCPA-compliant Data Privacy Agreements or Addenda, as applicable.
3.4. Complying with Legal Processes: Publisher will use or disclose your personal information in response to subpoenas, court orders, warrants, or legal process, or to otherwise establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or in the event you violate or breach an agreement with Publisher. Publisher will use and disclose your personal information if we believe you will harm the property or rights of Publisher, its owners, or those of Publisher’s other customers. Finally, we will use or disclose your personal information if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Publisher’s acceptable use policy, or as otherwise required by law when responding to subpoenas, court orders and other legal processes.
3.5. Data Summary: Publisher may sell or transfer non-individualized information, such as summary or aggregated anonymous information about all persons or sub-groups of persons.
4. Privacy Practices of Third-Parties
4.1.Advertiser cookies and web beacons: Advertising agencies, advertising networks, and other companies who place advertisements on the Websites and on the internet generally may use their own cookies, web beacons, and other technology to collect information about individuals. Publisher does not control the use of such technology and Publisher has no responsibility for the use of such technology to gather information about you.
4.2. Links: The Websites and email messages sometimes contain hypertext links to the websites of third-parties. Publisher is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites. Linked Websites may contain links to websites maintained by third-parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Publisher does not operate or control in any respect any information, software, products or services available on such third-party websites. The inclusion of a link to a website or to an article or blog on a website does not imply any endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization.
7. California Consumers: The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) takes effect on January 1, 2020, and is intended to protect the data of California residents. If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights with respect to your data. We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us by sending an email to [email protected] Rights that you may have, include:
- Requesting deletion of your information.
- If you request that your account be deleted, you will lose access to all of our programs in which you are actively registered.
- Opting out from the sale of your information to third parties.
- Requesting disclosure of the personal information we have collected about you and the types of third parties with whom it has been shared.
- Requesting the portability of your information.
- Opting out from receiving marketing communications that we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by selecting the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. Additionally, you may update your email preferences by changing the settings in your account.
- Requesting that we not sell your information, by clicking on the corresponding link on our website.
Every effort will be made to respond to a verified request within a reasonable time, or the time-frame required by law. If you have additional questions about this policy, please contact Publisher from the “Contact Us” page of the Publisher’s website.
Consumer Privacy & Third-Party Cookies
Notwithstanding anything else in this policy, we and/or our partners may place or read use IP and/or cookies to enable you to receive personalized ads or content. These cookies contain zero personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us on our network, e.g., your email address, which we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. Users may also express their choices for display advertising, through the following platforms: Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out platform or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out platform. We and/or our partners use IP and/or cookies and web beacon technology to associate certain Internet-related information about you, such as your Internet Protocol address and certain online behaviors, such as opening emails or browsing websites or interacting with apps. Such information is used to personalize ads or content and may be shared with our network partners.
We and/or our network partners may also use IP and/or cookies for delivering personalized advertising emails. These IPs and/or cookies are used to identify the visitors of our advertisers’ websites and for the advertiser to send personalized emails based on the visitors’ browsing experience on the advertiser’s site/app. To opt out, go to Opt Out